Join us in Atlanta on May 12, from 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm, for a review of recent equity performance and financing trends and the relationship between public and private markets. We’ll explore strategies for accessing capital privately and publicly. We’ll also cover the US as well as overseas markets like London, which has increasingly become an entry point to the public markets for smaller US growth companies. Included will be recent examples from the southern US such as tech company Devolver Digital and medtech firm Belluscura.
Who should attend: Senior management of companies in all sectors with equity valuations in the $50m - $2bn range and venture capital, growth or mid-market private equity investors in such businesses.
Our distinguished speakers include local venture and public market investors, C-suite executives with IPO experience as well as experts in the legal, investor relations and capital markets fields.
- David Pattillo | Board Member, NYSE listed Endava, former CFO London AIM listed Clearstar and Mycelx, Atlanta
- Sean Lager | Partner in Charge, Assurance & Advisory, Frazier & Deeter, Atlanta
- Nick Rueter | Partner, Morris Manning & Martin, Atlanta
- Rachel Carroll | US Managing Partner at global independent equity research and investor relations firm, Edison Group, New York
- Ross McNaughton | Partner at international law firm Taylor Wessing, London / Cambridge, UK
- Chris Mayo | Head of Primary Markets, Americas, London Stock Exchange Group, New York
5:00 pm: Welcome & Start of Program
5:05 - 6:25 pm: Program Speakers & Panel Discussions
6:25 - 6:30 pm: Thanks & Wrap Up
6:30 - 7:30 pm: Networking Drinks
This is event is hosted by Edison, Frazier & Deeter, London Stock Exchange Group, Morris, Manning & Martin, and Taylor Wessing.